EP Service support in terms of health and safety
Working Safety concerns:
- the prevention of occupational accidents,
- reducing their consequences
- by elimination of hazards
- additional protective measures
- personal protective equipment, etc.
- Hazardous materials,
- mental stress, etc.
- and the personal protection
- Maternity protection,
- Protection of minors, etc.
Every employer starting at one employee is required to take care of the protection of their eployees.
In small companies the employer can accomplish this task – after training by the professional associations – himselfe. Furthermore, external companies can be used for a fee.
Larger companies usually have their own departments with company doctors and specialists for occupational safety.
EP Service – depending on the needs of your company – provides advice on safety issues, takes the role of external security officers and offers the annual training of your health and safety officer.
- Forklift Driver
- Operator of lifts
- Driver of cranes
- Tower Cranes
- Loading Cranes
- Bridge Cranes
- annual briefings